1. Comments for the apparent purpose of injuring or harassing another person, as determined by the blog administrators in their sole discretion, are prohibited.
2. Comments may not promote hate toward groups based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, and sexual orientation/gender identity.
3. The blog administrators reserve the right to remove any comment at any time for any reason.
4. Violations of this Commenting Policy will result in a written warning. Violations after written warning will result in action being taken against you, including, but not limited to: (i) comment deletion, (ii) banning from Book Roast, (iii) your IP address, time of visits, and comment texts being reported to the abuse department of your internet service provider and to the purchaser of the internet service you are using, if applicable (e.g., your employer), and (iv) in the case of illegal conduct (e.g., threats of violence), to appropriate law enforcement agencies.
5. This commenting policy may be amended from time to time.