Sunday, June 22, 2008

And the Winners Are....

Thanks to everyone for stopping by and helping us to promote our new blog!!! We hope that you'll drop by next week and upcoming weeks to chat with authors and possibly win a book or two!

Now, without further ado, the winners of the Promotional Contest are:

Sam: You've won a nice gift from Dubai.

Karen Harringon: You've won a twenty dollar gift certificate from Amazon.

Anne Carrole: You've won a copy of Lottery. If you already have this, you can have a gift certificate from Amazon.

Melsey626: You've won a nice gift from Dubai.

Disaster Girl: You've won a twenty dollar gift certificate from Amazon.

Please send me an email so we can make arrangements. And congratulations!!!

(If you've read through the comments, you may have noticed that Stephen should be a winner too. I wanted to do something special, so I went to look for anti-aging facial cream for men. The cheapest I could find was $43. I can't afford this. I need this money for my own beauty products. Something else, something else...)

16 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

skin care products for men? And they're expensive? I just dab a bit of beer behind my ears.

Chris Eldin said...

LOL!! Charles, Lana takes care of all your beauty needs...
:-)

cindy said...

congrats to the winners!!!!
let's get this party started! =D

Merry Monteleone said...

Congrats to all the winners!

You know, in the old days people used to use mud masks... perhaps you can send stephen a jar of dirt and tell him to add water.

Phoenix Sullivan said...

Hooray to the winners! We're ready to rock -- er, roast -- and hope you are, too.

And Merry, if we started giving away dirt, then everyone would want some. And we don't want to set expectations that high this soon, you know.

ORION said...

Congrats! and hey to Anne the winner of LOTTERY - if you send me your address I will mail you a signed bookplate you can stick on the inside cover...
(that way it'll be worth more on ebay LOL!!!)
just email me at patricia@patriciawoodauthor.com

and Chris...
Great site!

Miss Savannah Spitfire: said...

Congratulations, y'all.

Stephen Parrish said...

Wine! Red wine has been proven to combat aging. I should know; I've dribbled quite a bit on my crotch over the years.

perhaps you can send stephen a jar of dirt and tell him to add water.

If you do I'll become a White Sox fan.

Chris Eldin said...

Thanks for playing!!!
The real party starts tomorrow!
:-)

Merry Monteleone said...

"I'll become a White Sox fan."

If you do, I'll be forced to gloat over our better record, team, ballpark, etc... and, ya know, you'll also lose out on rooting for the best team in baseball... really, Stephen, that'd be like cutting off your nose to spite your face, wouldn't it? I mean, you'd be the only one losing something...

Go Cubs!

Shona Snowden said...

Congrats all of you!

Chris, what about a skin peel product for Stephen? I believe sandpaper is cheap and cost effective.

Roll on tomorrow!

Chris Eldin said...

Shona, you're brutal!
(is it effective for fat removal?)
:-)

Shona Snowden said...

Hey, you were the one who wanted cheap skin care products... And now you want cheap weight loss products... Yes, I'm sure if you grate away with sandpaper for long enough you will see some slimming results, although it might be messy.

LadyVampire2u said...

Congratulations to one and all!

Sam said...

How terrific!!!
Thank you!!!

laughingwolf said...

grats to the winners! :)